Application Window Closed: Emerging Leader Fellowship
The application window for an Emerging Leader Fellow position on the NBCRNA Board of Directors, open to CRNAs certified in the past two to five years, has closed. The goal of this Fellowship is to introduce rising nurse anesthesia leaders to Board governance, high-level decision making, and trends affecting the future of the profession.
The leadership development and experience fostered in this Fellowship will prepare nurse anesthetists for future board and committee work within the NBCRNA and beyond, while providing the NBCRNA Board with a valuable perspective.
- The duration of the Fellowship will be one year, with the potential for a second year, should that be mutually desirable. Emerging Leader Fellows in their second year are allowed voting rights for all matters of the Board of Directors
- The Fellowship will include a mandatory orientation session where Fellows will learn about the NBCRNA, business operations, and Board governance.
- Attend three NBCRNA Board meetings annually. Meetings take place over a long weekend (typically Thursday - Sunday including travel) in October, February and June.
- Application Due: April 4, 2022
- Phone Interviews for Select Applicants: April 25-28, 2022
- Candidates Notified of Final Results: May 20, 2022
- Term begins October 8, 2022
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org