Online practice assessments
Gain confidence and readiness as you prepare for the Continued Professional Certification Assessment (CPCA). CPCA Practice I and II are 40-question interactive, online practice assessments designed to help you:
- Assess your knowledge of the four core domains* of anesthesia practice and identify any weaknesses that may require additional study.
- Familiarize yourself with question formats that appear on the CPCA including multiple choice and multi select questions. There are no hotspot or short answer questions.
- Earn credit while studying and prepping! You can earn a total of four Class A credits when you achieve an 80% passing score in your first three attempts for completing the CPCA Practice I and II (two credits for each). If you do not receive a passing score, you can still self-report the CPCA Practice activity for 1 Class B credit for every 60 minutes you were engaged in the assessment.
Take a test drive! The Quick20 is a free 20-question sample assessment with unlimited attempts designed to get you comfortable with the types of questions you can expect on the CPCA.
Note: The program (CPCA Practice I) has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 2.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1038257; Expiration Date 9/30/2022. AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 0.50 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.
Note: The program (CPCA Practice II) has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 2.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1036100; Expiration Date 5/31/2021.
*Core domains of anesthesia practice which apply to all CRNAs, regardless of practice focus: Airway Management; Applied Clinical Pharmacology; Human Physiology and Pathophysiology; and Anesthesia Equipment and Technology.
What sets CPCA Practice apart?
- You have an opportunity to take the CPCA in practice mode, giving you an authentic experience that simulates the real assessment.
- It was specifically developed by a diverse panel of CRNAs and other content experts from a variety of practice settings.
- You have 365 days to access CPCA Practice after purchase. You do not need to complete the practice assessment in one sitting.
- You have three attempts to achieve 80% or higher Ito earn the Class A credit).
Afterward, you will gain access to all 80 questions backed up with rationale about the correct answers to prepare for the CPCA. So, if you take both CPCA Practice I and II, you will eventually have access to 160 practice questions.
What is the cost of CPCA Practice?
CPCA Practice I and II cost $30 each. Or save $10 when you buy both for $50 total.
CPCA Practice Supported Browsers
|Apple iOS||Android OS||Microsoft||Apple Mac OS||Chrome OS|
|Windows 7||Windows 10|
|Chrome||54 and later||54 and later||55 and later||56 and later||57 and later||All|
|Safari||9 and later||na||na||na||9 and later||na|
|Firefox||44 and later||na||44 and later||44 and later||44 and later|
|IE||na||na||not recommended||not recommended||na||na|
|Edge||na||na||na||38.14 and later||na||na|
SelfStudyPLUS browser support is updated regularly to reflect changes on browsers and operating systems. Use of unsupported browsers is not recommended.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact: email@example.com